2014 Farnese Miter Saw Plus
Perfect for shop who does lots of miters and doesn’t want to tie up bridge saw for those cuts
** From manufacturer website
- A versatile saw for making fast and accurate mitres.
- With conventional bridge saws cutting mitres in inaccurate due to:
- Variations in the thickness throughout the material
- Varying height of the table surface
- Face-up cutting of the material
- The material often being not completely straight
- Movement of the material during 45 degree cutting because it is not clamped down
The mitre saw eliminates these problems because the material is loaded upside down on the rubber-topped table and clamped down by six (6) pneumatic clamps which also straighten the material and ensure that the polished surface is always straight. In addition, the smaller blade does not deflect as much as the larger blade diameters of conventional bridge saws and this teamed with a continuous rim blade means that there is less chipping of the material during cutting.
|Cutting Stroke||3250 mm|
|Main Spindle Power||5HP|
|Table Dimensions||3400mm x 600mm|
|Overall Dimensions||4696mm x 1200mm|
|Power Required||15A, 3Phase + Neutral (5 Pin Plug)|
Machine is available for inspection if necessary.
Machine will be sold as is / where is and implies no warranties.
Buyer responsible for tear down, rigging, freight and installation.
Subject to prior sale.