2013 Denver Skema HT 5-Axis CNC Bridge Saw – Demo Model!

Contact Name: Jeffrey Dunholter
Contact Phone: 855-456-2588 x. 1084

Year: 2013
Make: Denver
Model: Skema HT 5-Axis

Under Power: Yes
Voltage: 400V

Location: Italy
Price: $125,000.00
Payment Options: Payment Via Wire Transfer
Leasing Price: $2,975.00 / month



2013 Denver Skema HT 5-Axis CNC Bridge Saw

Machine was Demo/Floor Model for Factory

Machine has never been used in production

Machine comes equipped as follows (PLEASE SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE):

**Heavily Ribbed Hot Zinc Coated Steel Frame (Unibody Construction)  
**Fixed Work Table – 3150 x 1750mm      
**Mitre Tilt to 90 Degrees        
**22.5 HP Motor with ISO-40 Cone Connection/Spindle    
**24″ Blade Capacity          
**Powered Head Rotation to 360 Degrees      
**10″ Touchscreen Monitor with Colored Graphic Icons    
**Moble Control Panel          
**Centralized Lubrication System        
**Laser Positioned on Blade Guard        
**Operator Interface to Perform Straight, Diagonal, Tilted and Oval Custs from DXF Files
**One Year Warranty on Mechanical Parrts / Six Month Warranty on Electrical Parts

Hydraulic Tilting Table Included

Taglio CAD/CAM Software Package for Disc Included

Taglio Photo On Board Camera System Included (For Vein Matching, Slab Optimization, Nesting, etc.)

Installation & Training on Machine Included (5 Days Included)

Technician Expenses Included

Buyer responsible for Freight from Italy to Port and to Destination.

Delivery Time – 3 Weeks from Time of Order

20% Deposit Required to Hold Machine / Remaining 80% Due Before Shipment

Offered by Global Equipment Group – Denver U.S. Representation